Our dental wellness team at Affinity Dental Care is governed by principles, policy and procedures that are documented in the office manual. Below are the excerpts from the manual of our dental practice:
PRINCIPLES OF THE DENTAL PRACTICE
- To prevent, improve, restore and maintain the oral health of the community that is served by
- The team at Affinity Dental Care.
- To provide dental services that are accessible to everybody’s needs by creating:
A SLIDING FEE SCALE SCHEDULE
A courtesy of 10 to 20% discount to Seniors, 65 and above), who have no dental insurance coverage.
Evening hours and Saturday hours are available at designated offices to help those who can’t seek dental treatment during the day and weekdays.
SPECIAL DENTAL PROGRAMS
Mild oral or nitrous oxide sedation.
- To treat patients professionally, confidentially and without discrimination based on income, race, insurance status, religion, gender or sexual preference.
- To evaluate and treat dental emergencies via dental treatments, prescriptions, consultations or referrals.
- To decrease the incidence of caries by prescribing fluoride supplements, the application of topical fluoride treatment and the application of pit and fissure sealants when indicated.
- To educate parents and children on the appropriate oral care and the importance of a healthy nutritional program.
- To introduce children to the dental clinic as early as possible; and
- To integrate oral health with overall health.
DENTAL SERVICES PROVIDED
This clinic offers oral, diagnostic, preventive, and restorative services, as well as emergency services. Services provided here include: Wellness Dentistry, Implant, Oral Surgery, Cosmetics, Orthodontics (Invisible Aligners and braces), Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Full-Mouth-Reconstruction, Dentures, Emergency Dentistry, TMJ Therapy, Sport Guards, Endodontics, Children Dentistry, and Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
Patients needing services not offered at Affinity Dental Care are referred to other sources of care.
Laboratory work for the fabrication of removable and fixed prosthetics will be referred to outside laboratories based on the quality of their services and their ability to meet infection control standards established by the appropriate governing bodies.
Responsibilities and commitments of each team member at Affinity Dental Care
Affinity Dental Practice is located in Burlington. Dental problems don’t go away on their own. If you need caring, expert treatment for a dental emergency or any other dental issues, call Affinity Dental Care at (289)-861-5111 to book an appointment.